So, i had a post earlier today, but i lost it. so, i'll paraphrase
woke up, went to the range with my mom and dad, shot some targets, came home, put a funny bumpersticker on my car, went and picked up anne from church, came home, was on the computer, and i forget the rest of the day. lots of angst though. heres a picture of me with the bumper sticker!
woke up, went to the range with my mom and dad, shot some targets, came home, put a funny bumpersticker on my car, went and picked up anne from church, came home, was on the computer, and i forget the rest of the day. lots of angst though. heres a picture of me with the bumper sticker!

4 comments:
Sweet bumper sticker =D
I cannot wait 'til April!
Hey, we used to live on the crows nest! That's a great sticker though! I support stirring things up just for the heck of it (for a reaction).
I'm Tory's dad.
Nice photo...so that's what you look like. Tory doesn't let us meet her friends....I wonder why??
Nice Photo!
I'm Tory's Sister
Post a Comment