The Invisible man is such a stupid book.
Why didn't i finish 1984? I loved it, and i didn't get to finish it, and now we're reading a stupid book and i'm more inclined to finish it. I need good grades, so i need to read, but i needed them earlier when i read 1984. Grah. oh well.
Anyway, the book is stupid.
Right about now, im taking a break. I just read 30 pages of Invisible man, finished outlining answers for "Letter from a birmingham Jail", and wrote my thesis sentence for history. I also thought of a really cool Story idea. Sci-fi, of course. I'll elaborate below:
Not sure what to call it yet, but its after my story with the Electron Plague, centered around the Kherdiin Federation. Probably can go after some of my other stories too. Anyway, the Kherdiin Federation expands, and they find this system that has not been colonized. so they send a recon crew to investigate, see if its possible, and they realize that its already inhabited. Aliens from another galaxy came into the galaxy and colonized it. they have superior technology, but not without its problems.
See, the Aliens strike at Kherdiin, since its the closest thing to them, and eventually make their way to the capital, where a large fleet is massed in response to the threat. Heavy losses on both sides, because the aliens have shields to deflect lasers, but not projectile weapons. and the Kherdiin have armor to deflect projectile weapons, but not lasers. So both sides take heavy losses, and eventually both sides change their technologies to deflect projectiles AND lasers, and the story i forsee will end at the human attack against the alian homeworld, or...adoptive homeworld. Capital.
Anyway, i think that would be an interesting book. i started drawing concepts for it. Should be fun. :D i think i'll post some of my stories on here, eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment