Y'all know the drill. I'm just following the crowd on this one.
No hints. just pure movie-licious knowledge
Movie 1:
Character 1: You can't fight in here, this is the war room!
Movie 2 (Sorry if its not an exact quote):
Character 1: Is there a name for this little world of yours where if we dont do what you say, you'll kill us...with your Soup cup?
Character 2: Tea, actually.
Character 1: What?
Character 2: I'll kill you with my tea cup.
Movie 3: It is indeed War of the Worlds!- Gwen Baker
Rachel: That one was right behind our house!
"Mr. Ferier": Well, its not going to hit there again, because lighting never strikes the same place ---OH S#!*
Movie 4:
Character 1: Tell the rabbleto be quiet, We anticipate a riot! This common crowd...Is much too loud. Tell the mob who sing your song That they are foolsand they are wrong! They are a curse! They should disperse
Movie 5:
Character 1: Now please excuse me.
Character 2: And the questionnaire?
Character 1: A Census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...Now fly back to school, little Starling.
Movie 6:
Character 1: Help you two?
Character 2: Do you have any white bread ma'am?
Character 1: Yeah.
Character 2: I'll have some toasted white bread please.
Character 1: You want butter or jam on that, honey?
Character 2: No ma'am, dry.
Character 3: Do you have any fried chicken ma'am?
Character 1: Best damned chicken in the state.
Character 3: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.
Character 1:You want chicken wings or chicken legs?
Character 3: Four fried chickens and a Coke.
Character 2: And some dry white toast please.
Character 1: Ya'all want anything to drink with that?
Character 2: No ma'am.
Character 3: A Coke.
Bah, that was a long quote. I'm done. Guess away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
#3 War of the worlds!
I'm Tory's Sister!!!
Does #5 have anything to do with Dumb & Dumber?
Nope. Actually, its probably hte farthest thing FROM that movie.
Post a Comment