3.24.2008

Entry 25

Happy (belated) Easter everyone! We came down to my grandmothers house in lexington, VA, and hung out with my cousins, and sally and aaron came down for a while. it was pretty fun. No one ever tells me where to sleep, though. all i heard was "on the couch" so i ended up sleeping on the tiny couch that wasn't INCREDIBLY comfortable, but it was good enough.

and we're coming back today. :D

4 comments:

Tory said...

I hate sleeping on couches. Glad you'll be back. Though I didn't know you were gone...

RDCS said...

I didn't tell you i was leaving town?! my bad XP

Cathleen said...

Tiny couches are the worst!

Happy The Man said...

It could have been worse. You could have awakened to grandma's dog licking your mouth while sleeping on a tiny couch :) There's always a "cup half full" perspective in everything, you just have to look for it.

Breathing is typically better than not breathing...